Institutional Foreign Exchange service
As a provider of foreign exchange services to institutional clients, we deliver competitive prices in G10, RUB and EM currency pairs. Our strategic focus is in Russian Ruble, with prices available 24/5 at tight spreads.
We provide electronic access in G10 currency pairs, Ruble and other EM currencies via GUI or API. Our team is available for voice trading, Reuters dealing and Bloomberg. We offer deep liquidity and expertise in both International and Russian markets.
Additional FX products
- Settlement via our 3rd party access to CLS
- Liquidity in Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium
- Conversion settlements + cash payments
- Platform white label services
- Minimal spreads in RUB pairs
- Competitive spreads in G10 currency pairs and direct lines with tier-1 banks
- CLS Settlement via UBS
- Connection via FIX API, GUI or Mobile App
- Onboarding via ISDA, 3-way agreement, 4-way agreement, MTA, Fastmatch semi-disclosed
- FIX API either direct or using 3rd party providers such as Lucera, PrimeXM, Onezero and Tradertools and others
- GUI connection via BierbaumPro and Unity professional trading platforms
- Semi-disclosed FASTMATCH connections
- MT5 platform
Our services are custom-tailored to banks, institutional brokers, high frequency traders (HFT), proprietary trading desks, broker dealers, hedge funds, retail brokers and money managers, corporates and family offices.
Direct Lines with tier-1 banks and non-bank liquidity providers. We market make and hold our own positions, which helps us to offer better prices and execution.
IB commission terms by client type
• Algo clients working for the commission – 20% of the commission is IB’s revenue
• Algo clients working on a back-to-back hedging basis via UBS PB - $3 per $1 million turnover is IB’s revenue
• Algo clients working on a back-to-back hedging basis - $5 per $1 million turnover is IB’s revenue
• GUI clients working via UBS PB - $7 per $1 million turnover is IB’s revenue
• GUI clients - $10 per $1 million turnover is IB’s revenue